How do I submit a Work Order? When is trash picked up? How do I complete an Architectural Application if I want to paint my home or make other architectural changes?

The Master Association does not do work orders for PGA WEST homeowners. To submit a work order, contact your residential Homeowners Association:

Residential Association I, 760-771-1234

Residential Association II, 760-346-1161

Fairways, 760-776-5100

The Master Association does not provide trash pickup; that is handled by your residential Homeowners Association.

The Master Association does not handle homeowners’ architectural issues. If you want to make changes to your property that require an approval, contact your residential Homeowners Association.

Master Association

Full Calendar »

Master Association

E-blast Archives »
Powered by Graphtek