How do I get a gate transponder?

Property owners within PGA WEST are entitled to gate transponders for their vehicles, including golf carts. To obtain a gate transponder, contact the Master Association Transponder Administrator, Jesus Cruz: 760-564-6488. You can e-mail Jesus Cruz at:

Or, visit Jesus Cruz at the Nicklaus Residential Gate on PGA Boulevard Monday through Friday. 8:00 AM – 4:00 PM

Master Association

Full Calendar »

Master Association

E-blast Archives »
Powered by Graphtek